Updated: April 20, 2020
By accessing our app, NeoShot, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing NeoShot. The materials contained in NeoShot are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of NeoShot per device. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in NeoShot;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NeoShot-App.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). Billing cycles are set either on a monthly or annual basis, depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing a Subscription. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
4. Free Trial
NeoShot-App.com may, at its sole discretion, offer a Subscription with a free trial for a limited period of time (“Free Trial”). You may be required to enter your billing information in order to sign up for the Free Trial. If you do enter your billing information when signing up for the Free Trial, you will not be charged by NeoShot-App.com until the Free Trial has expired. On the last day of the Free Trial period, unless you cancelled your Subscription, you will be automatically charged the applicable Subscription fees for the type of Subscription you have selected. At any time and without notice, NeoShot-App.com reserves the right to (i) modify the terms and conditions of the Free Trial offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial offer.
5. Fee Changes
NeoShot-App.com, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle. NeoShot-App.com will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective. Your continued use of the Service after the Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
All purchases are final. NeoShot-App.com cannot issue refunds for purchases charged to your Apple ID. If you have a billing dispute, you must contact the App Store to seek a remedy.
- The materials within NeoShot are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. NeoShot-App.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, NeoShot-App.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to NeoShot.
In no event shall NeoShot-App.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use NeoShot, even if NeoShot-App.com or a NeoShot-App.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
9. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in NeoShot could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NeoShot-App.com does not warrant that any of the materials on NeoShot are accurate, complete or current. NeoShot-App.com may make changes to the materials contained in NeoShot at any time without notice. However NeoShot-App.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
NeoShot-App.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NeoShot-App.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
NeoShot-App.com may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using NeoShot you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of China and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please feel free to contact us.